Sensodyne Gentle Whitening
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- With Fluoride for cavity protection
- 24/7 SENSITIVITY PROTECTION*
- Helps restore natural whiteness*
- Helps remove stain
- Helps remove plaque above gum line
A gentle way to whiten your teeth.
With twice daily brushing:
• it helps remove stain to restore teeth to their natural whiteness.
• provide 24/7 sensitivity protection
• help remove plaque above gum line
• contains fluoride to protect against decay
*With twice daily brushing
By clicking the link above, you will be taken to an external website that is
independently operated and not managed by GSK. GSK assumes no responsibility
for the content on the website.
If you do not wish to leave this website, do not click on the link above.
Sodium Fluoride 0.306%w/w (1400ppm Fluoride)
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL:
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimize swallowing and spit out. Remove foil before use. Do not use if foil seal on the nozzle is broken.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- If irritation occurs discontinue use. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age unless on advice of a dental professional or doctor
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect
New Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect with NOVAMIN is different from other Sensodyne toothpastes. It has a unique, clinically proven concentrated calcium formula that helps repair vulnerable areas with the natural building blocks of your teeth.With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect helps repair sensitive areas and strengthen your teeth. It also has a fresh minty taste to leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. *