Sensodyne Extra Fresh
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- With Fluoride for cavity protection
- 24/7 SENSITIVITY PROTECTION*
- Helps remove plaque*
- Fresh and clean mouth feel*
*With twice daily brushing
By clicking the link above, you will be taken to an external website that is independently operated and not managed by GSK. GSK assumes no responsibility for the content on the website.
If you do not wish to leave this website, do not click on the link above.
Sodium Fluoride 0.315 % w/w (1426ppm Fluoride), Potassium Nitrate 5.00%w/w
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL.
- Keep out of reach of children. Brush twice daily and not more than three times. Minimise swallowing and spit out. Close cap after each use to protect contents from moisture.Do not use if the carton ends are open.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Not for use by children 12 years and under unless on the advice of a dental professional or doctor. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist. If symptoms persist or worsen consult your dentist. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect
New Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect with NOVAMIN is different from other Sensodyne toothpastes. It has a unique, clinically proven concentrated calcium formula that helps repair vulnerable areas with the natural building blocks of your teeth.With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect helps repair sensitive areas and strengthen your teeth. It also has a fresh minty taste to leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. *