Sensodyne Herbal Multi Care
with Eucalyptus & Fennel extracts
- Protects from sensitivity
- Fight tooth decay*
- Keep gums healthy*
- Freshens breath*
Short, sharp discomfort from cold and hot foods and drinks could be tooth sensitivity.
Brush twice daily to protect your teeth from sensitivity and help protect oral health.
*with twice daily brushing
By clicking the link above, you will be taken to an external website that is
independently operated and not managed by GSK. GSK assumes no responsibility
for the content on the website.
If you do not wish to leave this website, do not click on the link above.
Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450ppm Fluoride)
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL.
- Brush twice daily and not more than three times.
- Minimise swallowing and spit out.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- For Oral Use only.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on advice of a dental professional or physician.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen, see your dentist. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Talk to your dentist or doctor as soon as possible, if you experience swelling of the mouth or face.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect
New Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect with NOVAMIN is different from other Sensodyne toothpastes. It has a unique, clinically proven concentrated calcium formula that helps protect vulnerable areas with the natural building blocks of your teeth.With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect helps repair sensitive areas and strengthen your teeth. It also has a fresh minty taste to leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. *