Sensodyne TRUE white Mint
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- With Fluoride for cavity protection
- SPECIALIST WHITENING TOOTHPASTE FOR SENSITIVE TEETH
- Stain Prevention*
- Stain Removal*
•Sensodyne True White has the lowest abrasion formulation ever in a Sensodyne toothpaste with twice daily brushing it:
• is clinically proven to relieve sensitivity pain
• helps to restore the true colour of your teeth
• leaves a protective layer to help prevent new stains forming.
*With twice daily brushing
By clicking the link above, you will be taken to an external website that is
independently operated and not managed by GSK. GSK assumes no responsibility
for the content on the website.
If you do not wish to leave this website, do not click on the link above.
Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.3152% (1426ppm), Potassium Nitrate 5%w/w
ALLWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL.
- Brush twice daily and not more than three times. Minimise swallowing and spit out.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children 12 years and under unless on the advice of a dental professional or doctor. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen consult your dentist. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Do not use if carton ends are open.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect
New Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect with NOVAMIN is different from other Sensodyne toothpastes. It has a unique, clinically proven concentrated calcium formula that helps repair vulnerable areas with the natural building blocks of your teeth.With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect helps repair sensitive areas and strengthen your teeth. It also has a fresh minty taste to leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. *