Sensodyne Pronamel lntensive Enamel Repair Whitening
Twice daily brushing helps to:
- Lock in minerals to protect against the effects of acid wear
- Protect against cavities
- Effectively remove stains to whiten teeth
- Restore natural whiteness of teeth
- Help actively repair acid-weakened areas of the enamel, for stronger, better-protected teeth
Acids in your diet can weaken tooth enamel over time, exposing a dull yellow layer and making it more susceptible to further damage. While any toothpaste containing fluoride helps prevent this erosion, Intensive Enamel Repair, Pronamel’s most advanced enamel care formulation, is proven to help actively repair acid-weakened enamel and protect teeth from future acid erosion. It works by locking in minerals into the surface of the enamel. It helps repair and rebuild microdamage in the enamel suface. Helping protect enamel against future acid wear.
By clicking the link above, you will be taken to an external website that is
independently operated and not managed by GSK.
GSK assumes no responsibility for the content on the website.
If you do not wish to leave this website, do not click on the link above.
Contains sodium fluoride 0.3152% w/w (1450 ppm).
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen see a dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on advice of a dentist or doctor.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Talk to your dentist or doctor as soon as possible if you experience swelling of the mouth or face.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect
New Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect with NOVAMIN is different from other Sensodyne toothpastes. It has a unique, clinically proven concentrated calcium formula that helps protect vulnerable areas with the natural building blocks of your teeth.With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne Advanced Repair & Protect helps repair sensitive areas and strengthen your teeth. It also has a fresh minty taste to leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. *